1. Do not buy a desktop or laptop computer (Microsoft or Apple)
2. Do not hang out at the mall.
3. Do not watch or buy a television, which is developed and produced by a private company as well as basic cable being sustained via advertising.
4. Do not shop online
5. Do not use air conditioning
6. Do not buy food from a grocery store or supermarket …
8. Do not invest on the stock market
9. Do not go to the movies.
10. Do not buy U/L inspected products.
11. Do not buy any form of private insurance (be it health, fire, personal property, etc.)
12. Do not download any music or buy any CDs
13. Do not listen to any private radio stations
14. Do not buy an ATV, motorcycle, or motor vehicle
15. Do not use any rest rooms in any store or mall
16. Do not apply to any private College or University
17. Do not take online courses
18. Do not buy or rent any home built or inspected by a private company …
20. Do not buy gasoline for your motor vehicle
21. Do not use the services of FedEx or UPS
22. Do not buy apps for your iPhone
23. Better yet, do not use or buy any type of Cell Phone or Tracphone.
24. Do not use any drugs developed by any major brand name Corporation …
29. Do not work for a private employer
30. Do not use a private newspaper to advertise or coordinate a trade
31. Do not read any books written and published by private authors and publishers
32. Do not wear or buy clothes that have been produced by a private brand name company
33. Do not listen to weather reports by The Weather Channel or a news station …
35. Do not apply for a job with benefits or a salary above the legislated minimum ($7.25/ hour).
36. Do not purchase heating oil or wood to keep warm in winter
37. Do not use self-help books or operation manuals for products
38. Do not mow your lawn with a lawnmower
39. Do not play any sports that use footballs, soccer balls, basketballs, or any protective equipment
40. Do not use a refrigerator to freeze food or keep it cool.
41. Do not use an oven or a grill to boil, grill, bake, or deep fry food. …
45. Do not buy or use glasses, contacts, or any form of corrective lenses …
47. Do not wear braces or retainers to correct orthodontic problems. …
54. Do not use a bicycle
55. Do not buy any form of solar panels or “green energy” developed by a corporation. …
59. Do not earn any of your wealth by producing a good or service that individuals value
60. Do not bitch and moan about the unintended consequences of government intervention in the health care, financial, drug, energy, or transportation industries.
The fact is, we earn the lifestyle we expect. Without the mechanisms of the market and the division of labor, our lifestyles would be totally different and much harder. America would be a third world country. The less we are free to prosper, the less we get in return. Americans are very free today. We are ranked 6th out of 141 countries in economic freedom. Iran and Zimbabwe are 107th and 141st. The Statists are lying when they say that the free market does not work and that we need more State control of our lives.